Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's time for afternoon snack. :-)  My husband and my daughter want to eat apple bread. But too bad I'm too lazy to make a whole loaf of it. It's almost dinner time and I still need to cook. But I think I still can make a mug version. Maybe it is not as good as the original one but i think it's better than nothing. I just need to modify my carrot cake in mug recipe and create a new recipe. Well, 10 minutes preparation, and it's done.


My daughter and my husband like it. So does my baby son. He eat half mug by him self. He's so cute and I'm glad they like it. :-)



Ingredients :
  • 6 tbs all purpose flour
  • 2 1/2 tbs brown sugar 
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 
  • 1 tbs vegetable oil
  • 2 tbs milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 apple, peeled and grated
  • 1 tsp chopped walnut
  • 1/2 tsp raisins (optional)
Preparation :
  1. In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
  2. Add all wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix them together

  3. Add grated apple, chopped walnut, and raisins into the batter and mix them again.
  4. Divide and pour the batter into two microwave safe mugs. Your mug should be filled about 1/2 of its height.
  5. Put the mug in the microwave, set the microwave on high, and microwave the batter for 90 seconds.
  6. Take the mug out from the microwave and let it cool for a bit. Dust it with powdered sugar or ground cinnamon if you want.



Tagged: , ,

0 comments :

Post a Comment